[ltp] IR on TP (600 specifically)

Leif Jonsson linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 15:28:06 +0200

Hello all!

Has anyone had any luck getting IR to work on any thinkpad?
I specifically have a 600 and I seem to be able to talk
to the ir-chip in some basic way (irmanager seems to start
it) but irattach doesnt seem to get any valid connection,
because when I try the 'dip' trick in the HOWTO, it just
locks up.

Please excuse me, if this is a trivial problem, I am certanly
no expert in IR in Linux, and it might be that I have just
missed some crusial(sp?) point in the HOWTO.

Highest regards and respect...
-Leif Jonssson

--
Leif Jonsson, ERA/T/KA       mailto:Leif.von.Jonsson@era-t.ericsson.se
Ericsson Radio Systems       phoneto:+46(0)84047215