[ltp] Need help with my new 760EL

Richard S. Dinerman linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 11:47:10 +0200

To access the EasySetup BIOS - you have to hold down the F1 when turning the
system on (cold boot only).

The system can support larger HDDs up to 5GB if I remember correctly - with
the latest BIOS, but it might be difficult to acquire one - as the 760EL has
been off the market for quite a while. If you are able to, get your hands on
a suitable drive and place it an a casing - purchasable separately (if
you're brave, you can pull the HDD you have out of it's casing).