[ltp] Mandrake 7.1

Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:51:26 -0400

I wish to know which type 760EL that Don has, and if he has succeeded with
X. I have a Type 9547-U6H with a DSTN display and could not get X to work
at resolution greater than 640x480. My 9547-U6H should work at 800x600 as
stated in its User Manual. Having downloaded the X Server source for
XFree86 4.0, I see that a fix was made for the Trident 9320 chipset (used
in the 760EL/9547-U6H) in August 2000 for 16bpp. Someday if I figure out
how to build the server, I'll see if I get lucky and it fixes the 800x600
problem (admittedly I'm grasping at straws).