[ltp] 3com mini-PCI combo card: hardware modem?

Bill Broadley linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:03:26 -0700

On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 04:33:07PM -0400, Bill Arbaugh wrote:
> This is exactly what I saw.  I installed the combo card, and Icould use
> the NIC, but not the modem.
>
> Bill

I might be wrong on this, but I thought the modem was a winmodem, a driver
is available from luscent, but the most up to date driver isn't
available online anywhere, but is installed if you order a IBM laptop
with linux (corel preloaded?).

I might be thinking of the wrong modem, or even the wrong laptop.

Does anyone know if IBM plans linux support for the A20p like the a20m
is currently supported?  How about the 1600x1200 lcd screen that
IBM makes that is currently on the high end dell's?

--
Bill