[ltp] PCMCIA & PPP Problems.

eduardo linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 19:26:10 +0000

Jake Holmen wrote:

> [...]

Sorry for the incomplete answer...

Source code for the latest version is available from hyper.stanford.edu
in the /pub/pcmcia directory, as pcmcia-cs-3.?.?.tar.gz.  There will
usually be several versions here.

the modules are not re-made when you recompile the kernel.

You should also take a look at PCMCIA - HOWTO.

regards.

--
Eduardo Cruz
mailto:eduardo@campinas.net