[ltp] pcmcia packages and the Intel PRO/100 LAN+Modem 56 Cardbus II PCMCIAcard

Jason Falciola linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:42:23 -0500

Thank you very much Jake!  I'll let you know how things go!

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Jake Holmen [mailto:chickendude@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2000 8:22 PM
To: linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Subject: Re: [ltp] pcmcia packages and the Intel PRO/100 LAN+Modem 56
Cardbus II PCMCIAcard

Jason,
check out these very helpful steps given to me by eduardo.  They tell
exactly how to re-compile your kernel and pcmcia so that it all works.
Although your ethernet card may not work, your modem may.  Check out the
pcmcia howto, which shows how to set up a non-configured card after pcmcia
is installed.

Here's the steps, and good luck!

Jake.