[ltp] Can't go to sleep

Sylvain linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:55:15 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I experienced a strange proble after installing Linux+LILO on a IBM
Thinkpad i1467 : After this installation, each time I launch the sleep
manager (in Win98), it answered me that it cannot work on a machine
without any hard disk. But when I close the top of the laptop, at least
with win98, it goes into hibernation.

I tried to launch the sleepmgr.exe program in a MS-DOS console, with
/create or /delete parameters, but it reacted in the same way...

Did any one of you experienced the same problem ? How could I solve this ?

Thank you.
--

					Sylvain Baro
					Sylvain.Baro@pps.jussieu.fr