[ltp] BIOS upgrade on TP600 incompatible with Linux

David Josephsen linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:56:26 -0600

Im having an issue related to the BIOS (i think) in that my TP600e does not recognize my drive geometry properly. It seems to think I have a 7gig drive where Windows Sees it correctly as a 9+ gig.  After reading the archives of this mailing lists as well as all the Linux on Laptops pages regarding the 600e I have upgraded the BIOS then downgraded it, then Upgraded it again. Im currently at rev 29 and stumped.  Any Ideas? Thanks in advance.