[ltp] Re: XConfig for Dell Inspiron 5000

Alan Shutko linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
09 Oct 2000 14:56:59 -0400

Amuche Chukudebelu <achukudebelu@yahoo.com> writes:

> Does anyone have, or know where i can find, the proper
> XConfig file for redhat 6.2 on a Dell Inspiron 5000
> notebook? Thanks in advance.

Maybe at a Dell notebook site?  Also, there are a number of different
I5000 configurations, and I don't think that there's a single
XF86Config which will work with them all.  Start hitting the sites
listed at http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/linux-laptop/....

32 days, 20 hours, 39 minutes, 28 seconds till we run away.
Stealing a rhinoceros should not be attempted lightly.