[ltp] Re: XConfig for Dell Inspiron 5000

dan kelley linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 17:01:33 -0400

try support.dell.com if you still have the express service code on the
computer somewhere.  for the inspiron, in the "downloads by OS" section,
they have the ATI drivers, a SVGA server amd an Xconfig file in a rpm.
this approach has worked great for my inspiron 7500-