[ltp] 770Z and External Video Projectors

Bill Mair linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:52:59 +0200

Crispin Cowan wrote:

> Some respondants also suggested that I check the list archives.  I learned
> of the list from this web page
> http://www.Linux-ThinkPad.org/mail-list.html but I didn't see any sign of
> an archive.  Can someone point me at archives?

Hi Crispin,

The archives can be found at my page http://www.bm-soft.com/~bm/tp770x.html.
This the actual home of the mailing list.

> Finally, I'd like to apologies for posting my query twice:  latency from
> post->appearance appears to be about 90 minutes, which is much longer than
> I am accustomed to.

This is a pretty big mailing list with almost 600 members. It takes a while for
majordomo to contact all of the member's mail servers. Depending on when you
joined the list depends on how long it takes before you get the message. I will
probably look for an alternative mailer so that the redistribution of posted messages
is accelerated. Suggestions anyone ? It has to be easy to configure though, I
am not too fit with this Linux stuff... ;-))

Bill.