[ltp] Searchable archives.....

Markus Alt linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 18:45:37 +0200

Bill Mair wrote:

[snip]

> I have now made a copy of marc-search.cgi and it is called ltp-search.cgi.
> have modified it accordingly and would appreciate it if those that were
> having
>
> problems with the original would test the new one. The link on
> tp_mailing.html
>
> has been adjusted accordingly, no JavaScript is required.
>
> The next thing on my to-do list is get posted mail automagically added to
> the
> archives. Currently I am doing this in manual mode.

Hi Bill,

looks like something has gone wrong while modifying the search function.
It still finds the right results, but the hyperlinks pointing to the
corresponding messages in the archives have (at least for me) the form

   http://www.bm-soft.comhttp://www.bm-soft.com/~bm/archives//
                       ^^^^

And this of course doesn't work! Maybe you're currently working on it
and that's why this error occurred. Just wanted to let you know...

Markus