[ltp] Lines on TFT screen (not linux related)

Michael Cameron linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 08:55:44 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C01BCE.11EF1CF0

I have just received a new A20p and am very happy with it though I still
haven't installed Linux, I'm thinking of hosting it using VMware.  However,
there is a vertical line of pixels approx 1 inch from the left hand edge of
the screen which look like they are always blue.  They are especially
noticeable on a black background, could these be dead pixels?  I thought a
complete line of them seemed unusual, can anyone help explain this?  It is
annoying but is not stopping me working, however for a piece of hardware at
this price I expect close to perfection, anyone had experience with IBM on
this subject?

Regards,

Michael

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C01BCE.11EF1CF0
	filename="Michael Cameron.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Cameron;Michael
FN:Michael Cameron
ORG:Desktalk Systems Inc;Solutions Engineering
TITLE:Senior Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+44 (0)1563 822 370
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+44 (0)1563 820 318
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+44 (0)7974 791 745
TEL;WORK;FAX:+44 (0)1563 822 611
ADR;POSTAL;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;Broompark=3D0D=3D0AClockston =
Road=3D0D=3D0A;Galston;Ayrshire;KA4 8LW;Scotland, UK
LABEL;POSTAL;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Broompark=3D0D=3D0AClockston =
Road=3D0D=3D0A=3D0D=3D0AGalston, Ayrshire KA4 8LW=3D0D=3D0AScot=3D
land, UK
URL:www.desktalk.com
URL:http://www.deskalk.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:mcameron@desktalk.com