[ltp] migrating old e-mail from Outlook to mail client on Linux

Dave Greenbaum linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:24:06 -0400

>From the August Open magazine freshmeat (http://www.freshmeat.net)
section:

"mbx2mbox attempts to convert Microsoft's proprietary .mbx and .dbx
format mailboxes to the standard RFC822 mailboxes used by programs like
Pine, Eudora and Netscape.  GPL license."