[ltp] trackpoint driver tp4utils_1_0_beta is out
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 22:33:40 -0700 (PDT)
A new version for the trackpoint driver "tp4utils"
has been released.
The main features of the new version are:
- renamed options to better match the real meaning
of configurable parameters/settings as defined by
Updated manpage and xtp4 parameter description strings
to reflect these changes.=20
- tp4d now is able to read the active settings on startup.
Only changes explicitely requested by command line options
are performed (at startup).
NOTE: Because the command line options have changed, existing
scripts must=1Bbe upgraded! This is easy, however, thanks to
the new feature 2):
- start tp4d using script
- uninstall old version (kills old tp4d)
- install new version (_before_ suspending or rebooting)
- start new tp4d (it will read active configuration from hw)
- kill tp4d or use xtp4 to read settings and copy them
into an existing script...
"The only real number is one, the rest are mere repetition."
----- The Linux ThinkPad mailing list -----
The linux-thinkpad mailing list home page is at: