[ltp] Simultaneous External and LCD display on T21

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:26:52 -0400

I can't seem to be able to have both my LCD and external CRT display on
at the same time. Cycling through Fn+F7, I can get one or the other.
(This isnt even an X issue, as I have the problem even with just a
console display ...i.e right after booting, before entering startx.)

Just to be sure that it wasnt a hardware problem, I tried out the Fn+F7
cycling on Window$. As on my old TP600, it has 3 states, LCD, CRT or
both LCD+CRT.

Does anyone know a solution to this? How about the T21s that came
pre-installed with Caldera? I need both displays during presentations.

Thanks,
DS