[ltp] Suspending on an A21m

Ravi Pratap M linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:34:32 +0530 (IST)

Hi guys,

	I have an A21m running RedHat 7.1 and suspend/hibernate works fine
with only one small condition : I can't do a suspend/hibernate while I am
in X. I need to just switch to a console [ framebuffer enabled ] and then
do the Fn-F12 thing. When I resume, everything comes back fine and I can

	Any ideas about this or is it something everybody has to do ?

	Regards,

		Ravi

--
"If you're smart, you'll be humble. There always is somebody
who hasn't read a book and knows twice as much as you do."

              -- David Duchovny in Readers' Digest

	Ravi Pratap M         <ravi@che.iitm.ac.in>
                      <http://www.iitm.ac.in/~ravi>