[ltp] The ThinkPad Button on A22m (and sound buttons)

Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:06:59 +1300 (NZDT)

The download does not exist. I emailed the author (he posted to this group
once), who works for IBM. He said he'd love to give me the executable (there is,
by the way, two parts, a user-mode daemon called tpsysd, and a client
(gtpbutton). The problem is that IBM won't (yet) release this program source
code, because IBM views the interface as confidential. The author said he will
try to get IBM to release an executable (with a licence wrapper). I shall email
him in one week for a follow-up.

Cameron Kerr