[ltp] Panel in RedHat?

Jean-Philippe Jung (Home) linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:29:50 -0500

Hi,

I started my Redhat 7.1 and after graphical login, I got a bunch of errors
and got panel crashed (is "panel" the correct name for the Windows Start
menu-like bar?). I rebooted the machine. Now, I have no panel. I have
sawfish starting, displaying default desktop icons, but no panel, no way to
move resize windows (for the few application I can start from default
desktop icons :-(, no easy way to start applications.

Can someone tell me where I must look to start panel again and get it start
automatically when  I logon. And a sample of what I am supposed to get in
the configuration file would also help, regarding my current skill level :-)

Thank you,

JP