[ltp] Thinkpad (A20p) S-Video out

Vivek linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 23:10:31 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 24 Dec 2001, Tod Harter wrote:

> No, but its a really good question... I have the same system. From what I
> understand the A20p also supports video capture and some other features. Its
> a project I just haven't gotten to yet. 1st you need to find out what chipset
> they're using. If we're lucky there will be v4l support for it. If not there
> may still be some applications out there that can help us get access to the
> features.

I believe there's video capture support already (through the s-video-in),
but I haven't seen any mention of driving the s-video-out. (Well,
apparently the S3 A2Xx thinkpads can use s3switch for this, but obviously
that isn't going to help the ATI A2Xx models)

--
        "Do you think there's a God?"
        "Well, SOMEbody's out to get me!"