[ltp] patch to XFree86 (trident_video.c) - XVideo fixes

Fabrice Bellet linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 22:53:57 +0100

Hello,

This patch solves some problems with the XVideo extension
on my Trident Cyber9397DVD video chipset (XFree86-4.x) :

  . presence of an offset between the left of the XWindow frame and
    and the mapped data being displayed.
  . Window resize broken.

The patch is at http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~bellet/XVideo
Might you please test it and give me some feedback before I submit
it to the XFree86 guys ?

You can test your XVideo extension with a small provided C
program. Most MPEG2 video player also use this extension through
the SDL library. (for example, smpeg provide two players : plaympeg
and gtv, both of them use this extension).

Thanks.

Fabrice