[ltp] ATI Rage Mobility - M

Pietro Abate linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:21:48 +0100

hi,
I use Xfree 4.0.2 with sid and it works perfectly apart for the hw
acceleration... no dvd, but you can play video with X11 output (plaympeg is
realy fast, but xmovie, aviplay and xine work as well). Does nobody know howto let it work ? I think it can work but I'm still not able to configure it
properly...

as far as I know it should work also with XF3.

cheers,
pietro