[ltp] BM/PM 6.0 and Win2K (was: Keeping Win2K during/after repartitioning a T20?)

Errikos Pitsos linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 23:51:56 +0100

Can't you disable BM from its own configuration menu, reboot and then
delete whatever partition it has created, then install RH and with it lilo?

erik