[ltp] MWAVE on thinkpad 600e

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:29:42 -0500 (CDT)

At this point you know your modem is working...  You don't need minicom
anymore...

You'll probably want to use some of the automated tools to get your PPP
connection set up...  KDE has kppp and I'm sure GNOME has some sort of
tool (anybody know what it is?)...  I know RedHat (Did you say you were
using RH?) has rp3 and you get a  "Dialup Configuration" icon on your
GNOME desktop...

The PPP HOWTO will probably be able to instruct you from here...
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/PPP-HOWTO/index.html

--

Paul B Schroeder
paulsch@haywired.net