[ltp] Number of people using Linux on ThinkPads

Bob Barrett linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 07 May 2001 16:30:15 -0400

I must say that I stopped upgrading tpctl (v 1.X)
when it stopped building with Mandrake 6.5 (2.2.13 Kernel).
Note that I regularly udate my kernel with the latest patches
however, I have not gone the "whole nine yards" are tried to
build the 2.4 kernel. However, even though I "know" about
tpctl, and LOVE IT, I can not use the 1.X versions ;-(
but I still am a Linux on TP user ;-)