[ltp] Re: T21 -- RH 7.1 no MPEGs with xmms

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 08 May 2001 05:22:11 -0400

Which model of the T21 do you have? Specifically, do you have the one with
1024x768 resolution capable graphics chipset or the 1400x1024?

D. Sen, Room E167
AT&T Labs-Research
Shannon Laboratory
180 Park Ave.