[ltp] Has anyone tried WinLinux 2000 on a thinkpad?

Luis Antolín Cano linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 10 May 2001 11:41:38 +0200 (CEST)

>suggestion.  Has anyone ever used it on a thinkpad?  If it works it would be
>a terrific way to ease into Linux, which is their focus.  Any experience
>would be appreciated....

I haven't done it in a TP, but I have tried linux installations into
FAT filesystems and you must have in mind that the execution is going
to be terribly slow.

As demo is fine, but it's terrible to use, because every access to the
disk (and swap) is very slow.

Nothing like the good and old e2fs file system.  :)

	/Luis.

=====

				LuIs.