[ltp] X21 series

David Roundy linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 06:44:12 -0800

On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 06:40:12PM +0100, Kevin Krause wrote:

> Hi,
> I have an X21 with the 3Com Ether/Modem card (with eth0 working flawlessly
> as of Kernel 2.4.13 and a non-working modem) - where can I get that
> Intel/Lucent card? How much does it cost?

I ordered it direct from IBM for about $140, maybe $150 with tax and
shipping.  A bit steep, but I figured it was worth it.  If you have trouble
finding it on their website, let me know.  It's an intel ee100pro combo
card.  I'm not sure if they mention lucent on the website, but the modem
have is a lucent winmodem.
--
David Roundy
http://civet.berkeley.edu/droundy/