[ltp] 760C Problems

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 20:52:29 EDT

--part1_f8.1065c7aa.28ea69cd_boundary

Hey, i hate to be repetitive, but i have a 760C with a Cyber 9320 in it.  I
see on the message boards that others have had a lot of trouble getting the
thing to work, but none of the solutions there worked for me.  If i select
the 9320 and the generic 800x600 lcd, and startx it kicks me out saying it
couldn't find a chip set, any ideas?

--part1_f8.1065c7aa.28ea69cd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hey, i hate to be repetitive, but i have a 760C with a Cyber 9320 in it. &nbsp;I see on the message boards that others have had a lot of trouble getting the thing to work, but none of the solutions there worked for me. &nbsp;If i select the 9320 and the generic 800x600 lcd, and startx it kicks me out saying it couldn't find a chip set, any ideas?</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f8.1065c7aa.28ea69cd_boundary--