[ltp] Last Min. advice for buying a new thinkpad?

Michael James linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:03:30 -0500 (CDT)

On the A21m be sure that the modem/NIC card is not the 3Com mini-PCI card.
This card is in no way supported in linux. :(

MJ

 Michael R. James
 Oklahoma Climatological Survey - Mesonet Operator

   [WWW]:  http://weather.ou.edu/~mjames
 [PHONE]:  (405) 325-3231
 [EMAIL]:  mjames@weather.ou.edu

- If you don't like reality, watch the news instead -