[ltp] Partition Magic or DrakX on A21m?

Jimmy Freese linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 07:19:54 -0700 (PDT)

I have a A21m with windows 98 on it (FAT32). I want to
install Mandrake 8.0 on this machine and it comes with
a partition program called DrakX.

Ideal situation is that I will get linux installed
without messing with my windows install and have a
dual boot system ready to go. Like a non-destructive
resize.

I have heard good things about this partition magic
but was wondering if DrakX, or something else, would
do what I need.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.
Jimmy
Gold Coast, Australia

Condolences to those in NY and those connected.