[ltp] A20p hibernate/resume X freeze [solved?]

Mark Beierl linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:25:10 -0400

Did you compile the eepro support into the kernel or use a module?  I'm finding
that as a module, as long as I have rmmod eepro100 (A20m kernel 2.4.9) in my apm
script, it comes back just fine.  I can suspend or hibernate with the card
plugged into one network and resume on another (both dhcp) and roam successfully
that way.

Either way, I believe the whole eepro support is somewhat less that ideal.  Even
some kernel sources have negative comments about it...

Regards,
Mark