[ltp] Re: How do I find what winmodem I have ? And how do I get USB running ?

Madhusudan Singh linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:08:40 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for your response.

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Marco Rovere wrote:

> just to let you know:
>
> I have a ThinkPad A20m with a LT modem. I downloaded the package
> ltmodem-6.00a.tar.gz from

I tried ltmodem-0.99 but that did not detect any modem.

The URL that you sent has been inaccessible for the past 2-3 days at
least. If you do not mind, could you send me the .tar.gz file as an
attachment ?

My kernel is 2.4.2-2 and am running RH 7.1.
I hope the kernel version difference would not spoil things.

> http://www.physcip.uni-stuttgart.de/heby/ltmodem/index.html
>
> Everything is written over there in a very clear and easy way.

Thanks.