[ltp] XF86 4.1.0

"André Cotte" linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 21:57:24 -0400

Hi,

I had also problems with 4.10.  With à TP 600e.  After a few minutes, X froze and I had to restart the machine.  Impossible to exit gracefuly of X or Linux.

Finally I use Mandrake 8.1 with an earlier version of 4.10  I hope that 4.20 will resolve the problem

André Cotte

*********** DEBUT MESSAGE D'ORIGINE   ***********