[ltp] self-made external battery for laptops project

peter nol linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 06:04:34 -0400

I will probably have to consult a friend /an electrical engineer/ about this.
two options come immediately to my head- use two contacts ignoring the other
two-
Try spoofing voltage by a small current across the other too
Should probably use a tester/multimeter /my knowledge of electrical
engineering is minimal/
Too bad that IBM isn't more open about their hardware specs. I searched
extensively through spec sheets and the web- alas, without insider knowledge
it's an abyss.
Shure hope i'm wrong