[ltp] Sound 600E - (2645-5AU)

Chris Dailey linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:10:59 -0700 (PDT)

Running RedHat 7.3

Can't seem to get the volume to increase. Setup the sound as shown by Mark
Alford http://www.physics.gla.ac.uk/~alford/thinkpad71.html. Module loads
up correctly and I can hear, though faintly the KDE windows sound.

Chris D.

QUOTE:
 "If you give me a fish you have fed me for a day. If you teach me
to fish then you have fed me until the river is contaminated and the
shoreline is seized for development. But if you teach me to organize, then
whatever the challenge, I can join together with my peers and we will
fashion our own solution." --unattributed