[ltp] Problem with tpb-0.4.1

ZeiMoT linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 11:06:48 +0100 (MET)

I tried using the tpb-0.4.1 .
/dev/nvram was made read/writable.
I ran tpb with the --mixer=on.
Then the magic didn't happen... instead, all Fn-[Key]:s that used to work
stopped to work, No reboot, no nothing I've tried enabled the Fn-[key]:s
again. Oh, it still works in win98. The tpb does not recognize any
keypresses. When booting, while still in lilo, the Fn-Home, Fn-End
(Brightness control) works just fine, but when I boot the linux kernel
(2.4.18, no patches) it won't work anymore. Any clues?

Note: I noticed this after running tpb, the problem may have occured
earlier without me knowing it.

  -=< ZeiMoT >=-

 D a n i e l                                              /ei|\/|o |
 D a l e t h s s o n                                     /_  |  |  |
                          z e i m o t @ a s t r a k a n . h i g . s e