[ltp] installed linux, lost win, can't get it right

Justin C linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 20:32:56 -0500

A21p (1600x1200)

I've got linux working fine here but have lost windows. I think I've changed
a setting in the BIOS and can't work out how I should set it back to get
things right.

The problem is that when I re-install windows it defaults to (about) 640x480
resolution. What do I need to set the display to in the bios to get it to see
and use the R128 card and give me a full 1600x1200?

Seeing as I can't access the BIOS right now (!), from recollections the
options are AGP & PCI for graphics adaptor and CRT, LCD & Both for display.
Any ideas?

Thanks for any tips you can give.