[ltp] IR (was: A21m and Hibernation)

Cameron Kerr linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:52:27 +1300 (NZDT)

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Robert Andersson wrote:

>cameron,

>CK> Hello, I just got InfraRed working, yeh!
>
>you wouldn't like to share what you did to make it work. i have been
>fiddling around to get my t22 to sync with my palm m500 (palm os 4.0)
>but only got to the part where my palm said =BBhello=AB. it would be nice
>to hear how you solved your ir problem.

Sorry Robert, in the spirit of IBM, I ain't telling! Just kidding. I don't
actually have another IR capable device to test it with (no, that's not
true, theres a printer at work, but work is just toooooo busy for
`foreigners'), but the modules load, and it doesn't complain, so, as far
as I'm concerned, it works.

Ask me again in a few days when I'll hopefully have a new or second hand
Palm.

>ps. i'm not really sure kpilot/jpilot and alike can sync with m500
>cause i heard there's a new sync protocol on the m50x models, any
>comments on this anyone?

From=20www.jpilot.org homepage

31Jan2002: J-Pilot now works with USB palms such as the m series (m105,
m505)

Cameron Kerr
--=20
cameron.kerr@paradise.net.nz