[ltp] Partition Magic/Partition-It/Fips & Win XP

Norman Levin linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 09:09:56 -0500

Kristjan Onu wrote:
>> It's not obvious to me how getting recovery CDs is a substitute for a
>> second HDD or partitioning software. With the recovery CDs I was sent
>> for an A31p, I could only reformat the _entire_ HDD and then install
>> XP.

** the recover CDs I received for the T23 said it was going to clear the disk,
but
it ONLY clears the first primary partition - that is it messes with C:  That's
it.
Never touched my D partition or any of my linux partitions.
norm