[ltp] 760el display

Daniel linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 01:58:12 -0700 (PDT)

hmm i think im starting to figure this out, i just have a
few more questions.  slackware 8.0 comes with the 2.4.5
kernel and as far as i know, there doesnt seem to be the 2
files  (tridentfb.c and tridentfb.h) in the drivers/video/
directory that the readme says to replace, so what now??
do i have to get a newer kernel? how would i go about doing
that. or should i just start over with a different distro
like gentoo?

just like to say thanks to all of you who have helped me so
far, i would probably be reinstalling windows95 about now
without your help   :P

http://www.innominate.com/