[ltp] mwavem-1.0.3 released

peter nol linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 15:00:00 -0400

Thank You for your reply, i just got an OK message :)
mwave modem STARTED
Yes!!!! Finally.
I'll post your answer on the web too, so the everslow google will crawl over
it in a month or two . I read the HOWTO, but after i couldn't compile under
redhat 7.2 (their default kernel source had errors ) abandoned all hope...