[ltp] linux on thinkpad T30?

Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:26:36 -0400

We bought a couple of T30's -- the 2366-43U's.  =20
Redhat 7.3 installs without any sort of hitch. =20
Even the sound works.
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: ext Errikos Pitsos [mailto:ml1@xerx.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 8:26 AM
To: linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Subject: Re: [ltp] linux on thinkpad T30?

Yep, would be great if anyone with some insights could comment on this. =
I=20
am getting one in about 3 weeks and I am not sure what to expect. If=20
anybody has already gained experience with new issues with Linux on the =
T30=20
series(compared to the T20 series), please post them here.

many thanks!

erik