[ltp] various RH 7.3 problems

Chris Dailey linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 18:24:31 -0700 (PDT)

Except for having to add the sound module for the CS4232 I didn't have any
problems loading RedHat 7.3 onto the TP 600E. As usual there are a some
quirks with RedHat KDE. Currently having problems setting up Tripwire, KDE
mail seems to have a problem if I set the GPG passwd to stay resident.
Haven't run across any others though. Oh yeah, I forgot. I can't use the
dialup if I have my ethernet card installed. Not really a big deal but it
drove me nuts for a couple of days figuring it out.

Chris Dailey