[ltp] Another Redhat 7.3 problem

Jim Harvey linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 21:54:34 -0400

Has anyone gotten the Mwave modem software to compile in a Redhat 7.3 installation?  I did an upgrade from 7.2 and the mwave module did not get carried over.  I did a manual copy of the mwave.o to the
new module tree, insmod finds it but from the error messages it looks like a compile against the new kernel sources is necessary to get it to start.  Compile fails though.
--
    Jim Harvey, Naperville, Ill.  Amiga person - Linux person - WB8NBS/9
                He who dies with the most software wins.