[ltp] Power drainage on T21

ZeiMoT linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:21:29 +0200 (MEST)

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Eric Jorgensen wrote:
---8<---CuT---8<---
> 	That really sounds to me like a damaged battery pack.

> 	Maybe your battery is defective? damaged in shipping? I guess you'd have to
> diagnose the same problem in windows before you could satisfy IBM support to the
> extent that they'd replace it under warranty, possibly.

I've done that and that gave me the same result, i've done the same test
twice in windows with the same result. I'll give IBM an call about this.

  -=< ZeiMoT >=-

 D a n i e l                                              /ei|\/|o |
 D a l e t h s s o n                                     /_  |  |  |