[ltp] notes on A30p

Dr. Rodney Michael linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 21:57:01 -0500

--------------DD37B0FED828D218F73C36BF

Rob,

Great to hear someone else is working with linux on the A30p.

I am trying to install redhat 7.2 and have problems with the screen
flickering and disappearing. I am new, both to laptops and linux. I could
use some detailed help geared for a linux novice. If you have the time
just email me directly and we can avoid cluttering up the list serve.

Happy Trails
Rod Michael
rmichael@ashland.edu

--------------DD37B0FED828D218F73C36BF

begin:vcard
n:Michael Ph.D.;Rodney
tel;fax:419-289-5283
tel;work:419-289-5272
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.ashland.edu/~rmichael
org:Ashland University;Chemistry/Geology/Physics
version:2.1
email;internet:rmichael@ashland.edu
title:Assistant Professor of Physics
adr;quoted-printable:;;Dept. of Physics=0D=0AAshland University;Ashland;Ohio;44805;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;29400
fn:Rodney Michael Ph.D.
end:vcard