[ltp] notes on A30p

Charlie Hedlin linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 09 Mar 2002 18:10:46 -0600

Actually, if you pull out the 802.3 (hardwire ethernet) it also says
modem ethernet.  I actually found the IBM part number for a modem that
fit there.  It ships with the R series when you don't get ethernet (as
far as I could tell, nothing was clear).

It apears that it is also a Lucent AMR softmodem, so we are all just out
of luck.

Charlie