[ltp] Display is more than full size

Robert Hajime Lanning linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 11:07:12 -0700 (PDT)

1) use a fixed font for you email editing.  (Your diagram had lines all
   over the place.)

2) since you can atleast see part of the screen, open an xterm and run
   "xdpyinfo" and post that info to the list.  This will tell you the
   resolution of the screen.

3) I am thinking the frequency maybe off, not the resolution.

---- As written by Thomas Black:

--
END OF LINE.