[ltp] Floppy drive and 755

Ottaway,J (pgr) linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 17:34:43 +0100

I have a 755ce running Debian 2.22 kernel version 2.2 and there is no =
problem with the floppy drive (when used *without* the floppy=3Dthinkpad =
parameter). It's a long time since I last upgraded the kernel, but I =
don't remember having to do anything special to get it working. =20

Regards,

Jim Ottaway